Patient Info Katy Cypress Oral Surgery and Implant Center
Please download and fill the form below prior to visiting our office.
- You may call the office at 281-667-0607 to schedule your appointment. During the visit, Dr. Millwala will evaluate your surgical needs and make treatment recommendations as necessary.
- In some cases it may be possible to do surgery the same day as your appointment.
- If you are planning on being sedated, you must not eat or drink anything at least 6 hours prior to your appointment time.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or their legal guardian.
- If you were given a referral slip by your dentist, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing severe pain and need to have a tooth extracted, we might be able to see you the same day.
- We are conveniently located at 6155 N. Fry Rd, Suite 600, Katy, TX 77449
- At Katy Cypress Oral Surgery and Implant Center we will gladly file a claim with your insurance carrier. We are in-network with most insurance companies.
- When making an appointment, please have your insurance information available so that our staff can verify it with your insurance carrier. However, we will need the insurance information again and a copy of your picture ID during your first visit to facilitate in filing claims on your behalf and to expedite reimbursement. Please speak with the office staff at 281-667-0607 if you have any questions.
- We will provide you with a pre-treatment estimate that would reflect your insurance benefits and your portion of payment due. Typically, insurance companies take 4 to 6 weeks to process claims and send payments. If there is any confusion or misunderstanding please call the office and the staff will gladly work towards resolving the issue.
- At Katy Cypress Oral Surgery and Implant Center, we accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards.
- The patient portion of the services is due prior to or at the time services are rendered.
- Any pre-treatment estimate is just that – an estimate. If the reimbursement from your insurance company is less than what was anticipated, you will be responsible for the balance. If there is overpayment by them, we will be happy to issue a refund.